Heavenly creamy, smooth cream cheese with so little ingredients yet packs so much of a bombastic ‘real’ taste, you would wonder why the breast’s milk of another species had to be used in the first place!
Ingredients that you’ll need:
- 200gr unsalted cashews, soaked overnight or at least 6 hours
- 3/8 teaspoon Himalaya salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut water
- 2 handful fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional, but will enhance the taste)
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional, but will enhance the taste
How to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a food processor (it would lose its cream cheese texture in a blender), process for a few seconds. Use a spatula to scrap the sides down and process again until it becomes a homogeneous cream cheese texture.
- The herbs can either be processed together or cut extra and mixed into the cream cheese afterwards.
- Keep refrigerated and sealed to enhance the flavor. In the fridge it can keep up to 2 weeks (if it survives your appetite that long ;P )
Here’s the recipe video:
If you remake it yourself, tag me in your post with #peasfulyoga or @peasfulyoga. Enjoy!